Tuesday, January 11, 2011

EOTD Banzai Pride & a Swap Request

Hi All!

How's everyone?
I spent a good few hours pouring sample baggies in jars
no more baggies for me!

Anyways, here's what I was wearing today

Regular base
Wet n Wild's palette in Pride
Shiro's Banzai in tearduct and to blend out
Wet n Wild's palette in Vanity for the brow bone
NYX eyepencil in Sapphire on waterline
A turqouise eyeliner from Teeez
A blue mascara from Bourjous which I don't really like..

Here goes
Sorry, the pics seem huge...




Okay, I have a question for my American readers
I'm lusting heavily over the new Wet n Wild Colour Icon Trio's
Would anyone be interested in swapping or if you have a PayPal account
I can pay you for them, or I purchase a gift certificate from one of the
awesome sellers I shop at...
I would be eternally grateful!

*keeping fingers and toes crossed*

Hugz



1 comment:

  1. Hi! The Walgreens right next to my work has a fully stocked display with every trio in it, I'd be happy to send them to you. If no one else has already offered, you can email me at heatherbabyx@gmail.com with which ones you want, WnW is 50% off right now so it's even cheaper than normal!

    ReplyDelete