Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm back (I think:-))

Hi guys,

Yep it happened to me too, I haven't been posting for two months...
I never thought this could happen to me lol

What have I been doing?
I have been quite busy with work, fitness, eating healthy, loosing weight, watching Game of Thrones (I am still not quite over Rains of Castamere...), been to Paris with Mr. Morgaine to celebrate our 25th anniversary (time flies when you're having fun, or I am just really old...), and I was in a complete and utter makeup rut..as in I slapped some Naked Basics from Urban Decay on, for nearly a month, no fun makeup at all and quite boring I must admit, so believe me, you didn't miss a thing!

But since I had my hair done really nice, and my skin is reacting beautifully to Olaz Seven Effects skincare the fun returned :-)

So I will be writing some blogposts to get back to the swing of things

If you want to keep follow my antics, please consider following me on Bloglovin, just clickety click the button on the right.
I have not been living under a rock, so I am aware the google reader is nearly gone :-)

Love,
Diana




1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I'll have to check out some of your latest looks. I've been on holidays too.

    ReplyDelete