Sunday, February 10, 2013

EOTD Les Miserables

Hi Guys,

I went to see Les Miserables with my sis in law and wow
I was blown away... I loved that movie even though I cried during
the better part of it...I am a sucker when it comes to musicals, I always
have to cry, and Les Miserables was so awesome, and OMG Hugh Jackman
was amazing and the whole story is hauntingly sad and beautiful...

Anyway, before I cried my makeup all off, here's what I was wearing lol

I used several colors of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and I added
some Evidence from the Smoked Palette and some
blue liner from Inglot
I also used some blue glitter liner from Essence for a modest sparkle












Have you seen Les Miserables?

Hugz

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I haven't seen it yet but I'm yet to hear a bad thing about it.

    ReplyDelete