Thursday, January 24, 2013

EOTD Urban Decay Galore

Hi Guys,

After a nasty flu that lasted more than a week I did makeup again
I received my end-of-year Urban Decay haul
I got the Urban Naked 2, Naked Basics and the Fun palette *le sigh*
I love them all :-)

For this look I used the Naked Basics, Naked 2 and the Vice palette

Browbone and tearduct: Venus
Crease: WOS, Naked 2, Faint and Pistol
Outer V: Desperation
Lid: Freebird and Unhinged
Liner: Essence Liquid Ink in Black
Lowerlashes: Teal Kiko mascara
Lowerlashline: Unhinged
Upperlashes MF Masterpiece HD in Rich Black












And I waxed my eyebrows, little painful but I got rid of most blond, stray hairs
TMI? :D

Hugz

1 comment:

  1. Is het geen supermerk ? Urban decay brengt altijd zulke goeie dingen uit he :-D
    Naked basics staat op de wishlist, alsook de nieuwste LE's the theodora and glinda palettes!
    Theodora geniet de voorkeur :-P
    Uiteraard ook een schitterende look he dat je gecreƫrd hebt ;-) x

    ReplyDelete