Friday, June 29, 2012

EOTD Red Knickers In A Twist

Hi Guys,

A few weeks ago I received my Fyrinnae order with the new colors and
some I didn't own yet, so ofcourse I did a look with them.
I got * You're as a sample and I love it.
I love the Fyrinnae guys <3

Base: TFSI
Lid: MUST Two Way Gel and Fyrinnae's * You're
Crease: Fyrinnae's Knickers In A Twist
Outer V and deep crease: Fyrinnae's Trickery and a little Sugarpill Bulletproof
Browbone: Inglot M351
Tearduct: Inglot AMC30S
Eyeliner: Catrice Gel Liner in Black Jack With Jack Black 
Mascara: Max Factor Masterpiece Max in Black

Sorry for the random sized pics...











Hugz



1 comment:

  1. Dit is best een geheel andere look dan ik van je gewend ben de laatste tijd :D
    Maar vind het wel erg mooi ! *You're is een prachtige rode kleur !

    ReplyDelete