Saturday, March 31, 2012

EOTD Where Monaco Meets Curacao

Hi All,

Here a look with two Sleek palettes
I used the Monaco and Curacao palette for this one
Fyrinnae's Winter, Again in the tearduct
Inglot's AMC Matte Collection Eye Liner Gel in 75 as liner and on the waterline

I finally received my new Performance Eye brushes from Sigma (with a 20 euro customs bill :-( )
and for this look I used them for the first time
I love how precise they work in the tearduct and the crease, I really think
they improved the look :-)

But, see for yourself











Aaaaand a mugshot

I used my Catrice Photo Finish 18h Liquid Foundation in Sand Beige
Sleek's Flamingo blush
And a pink lipstick from NYX



Have a great weekend!!

Hugz


6 comments:

  1. love love LOVE this one! beautiful colours, and you look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combination, expecially colors in the crease!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm wat kleurrijk ;) Mooi !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so colourful and fun! I love the hint of sparkle on inner corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *blushing* thanks so much everybody, sometimes you get it right lol

    ReplyDelete