Monday, March 7, 2011

Foolin' Around & The Naked Truth

Hi All!

I felt like playing with makeup so I did
I used a 88 palette with Fyrrinae's Pyromantic Erotica (orange), and Velvet Vampire (dark reddish)
NYX SLL in Extreme Gold and Extreme Coffee
NYX JP in Rust
Regular base and mascara





Different light and angle



I also used shaper, blush and lipstick......
on one side of my face...

Wanna see the naked truth?

Are you sure?

Will you still love me in the morning?

Okay, don't say I didn't warn you :-)



Et voila!

And because I can see the humor in these kind of things
and I reached an age where I don't take things too seriously
and feel okay with how I look
A happy smiley pic


I feel quite comfortable without any makeup but I just love
to play with colours, textures etc.
And I believe makeup does enhance your features (well mine anyway muhahaha)

Well guys, I hope you still respect me ;-)

Have a great monday!

Hugz



4 comments:

  1. What! You're as gorgeous without makeup as you are with it! :) And I really love what you did with the eyeliner - with the orange bit line in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so critical of yourself! :P I like the half in half photo. You are a very beautiful woman and I don't think anyone in their right mind would lose respect for you just for showing us a nude face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow ladies, thanks so much, I am blushing here lol
    The eyeliner was an experiment, but I think I need to use a thinner brush for a better result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty, I love the liner! I don't think anyone looks bad without makeup on :D

    ReplyDelete