Friday, July 22, 2011

EOTD My Favourite Colors

Hi All!

Today I grabbed for the Inglot again *sighs*

I basically used the same colors as yesterday but I added
Inglot's M371 (purple) to darken the outer v and I used my
NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Purple
Again, I was very happy with how this turned out

I already have a 2nd visit planned to Inglot's in a few weeks and I made me
a list with 30 colors I would love to have...we'll see :-)

Anyway.....pics









Have a great day/evening!

Hugz

3 comments:

  1. Your green combos are so creative and gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deze kleuren staan je echt mooi! Ik ben gestopt met het maken van een lijstje, het lukt me niet haha. Ik wil een aantal kleuren (donker groen, bordeau rood, highlighters en veul meer) en die zoek ik wel ter plekke uit, dat wordt een fijn lange middag haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kathy Thanks so much hon :-)
    @Xibalba haha, ik ga ook de boot in, heb er nu al 40 ofzo... dat wordt flink swatchen hihi

    ReplyDelete