Sunday, June 5, 2011

EOTD Vanity Feelin' Retro

Hi All!

How's everyone's weekend going?
It's been real hot here in the Netherlands and my hayfever is acting
up like crazy, no fun at all!

Also, I still can't comment on several blogs, which bums me out
So please know, I read all of your blogs, enjoying them and loving the looks
Hope this is going to be fixed soon :-(

Here's what I was wearing Saturday
Regular base, mascara and eyeliner
The mattes from Wet 'n Wild's Vanity palette
The pink from Wet 'n Wild's I'm Feelin' Retro palette







A pre-shoe outfit pic
I wore my black Converse All Stars :-)


Eeeeeeek toes 'sans' polish :-O

Hugz



1 comment:

  1. Fris en zomerse look ! Ja ik weet ook niet wat er aan de hand is met blogger , maar ik kan al een hele tijd mijn volgers niet zien . Ik zie in mijn dashboard wel hoeveel , maar ik kan de lijst niet opvragen :( XoXo

    ReplyDelete