Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Swatcharoo Shiro Cosmetics

Hi All,

I got some great presents from Santa and one of them were
15 mini jars of the Legends collection from Shiro Cosmetics

Last year I ordered 30 samples from the Super Effective Collection in baggies.
I will be swatching these as soon as my jars arrive (me and baggies = not a good combo)
The reason I ordered them were
a. they're based on Pokemon and
b. the colours were beautiful, most of them very bold and bright

Shiro is based on nerdy geekiness and old computer games and
the eyeshadows are vegan
On the jars it says if a colour is lipsafe
What's not to like?
Caitlin is great and so is her customer service

I found the minijars packed to the rim so it will last you ages
Her samplebaggies are also very generous

Check the site for the (very geeky) descriptions of the colours

Okay I start with the 15 colours of the Legends collection
Swatched over NYX Jumbopencil in Milk
(ls) means lipsafe


Like Like (ls), Rupee, Kokiri Forest, Farore's Wind, Link


Ricky (ls), Hearts (ls), Dimitri (ls), Octorok (ls), Subrosia (ls), Ganondorf (ls)
I think these are great for cheeks and lips as well!!!


Temple Of Time, Ocarina, Majora's Mask, Veran

The 1st row is swatched over Pixie Epoxy, the sparkles are awesome

I think I 'need' the other 15 shades of this collection as well

Hugz



2 comments: