Tuesday, November 30, 2010

EOTD & A New Layout

Hi All!

Weeew it's winter here allright and it brings me in a
holiday mood too!
So, I changed the layout, hope y'all like it!

This weekend I am planning on getting our christmas tree
Last year we did not have one and it really bummed me out lol
So this year I got new xmastree decorations (all silver in retro style)
and new lights (original electric candles from the 60's) so I'm all set

We're celebrating Christmas with good friends, a nice diner and presents (Yay I love presents)
I am looking forward to it!

Anyway, here's what I wore today
Regular base, eyeliner and mascara
Wet n Wild's Pride and Greed palette




And speaking of Wet n Wild, I was eying the incredible
gorgeous LE Holiday palettes
But, alas, they're not available here in the Netherlands
I was very happy to find two of them on Ebay and yes
I paid too much for them ($11 a piece, they retail for $5) but I
figured I use them so much and I'm so happy with the ones
I own, it's worth the cost
I got the Sugar Plum Fairy and the Snow Sprite palette
Check the palettes and swatches at Brilliant Brunette's blog

Now I only have to get my talons on the Golden Godess :-)

Have a great evening or day!

Hugz

1 comment:

  1. Mooie layout zeg! Winters en toch ook vrolijk door het mooie kleurtje groen :D

    ReplyDelete