Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow Haul and Swatches

Hi Guys,

I got me some of the new Velvet Matt Eyeshadows from Catrice

There are 6 colors and I must say I nearly got a cardiac arrest when I swatched them at the drugstore
So I got 3 of them (and picked up two others a few days later, le sigh)

These are the first three


From left to right
010 Vanillity Fair
050 Welcome To Greysland
030 Jump Up And Brown


These are called Velvet Matte, and though they are very velvety indeed, they are not completely matte, so don't be fooled!
They are all kind of shimmery, as you will see in the swatches and the looks that are going to be posted soon.

They also have a sort of shift thing going one and Welcome To Greysland had a light duochrome pink shimmer as you can see 
Vanility Fair had a slight gold shimmer, very subtle and great for the tearduct and browbone, to me this is the mattest of the three

Swatches are made with one swipe and no primer was hurt :-)



All in all I am quite pleased with these additions to the Catrice products!

I do suggest you get at least a few of them, but don't take my word for it, go see and swatch for yourself!

Love,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment