Monday, September 8, 2014

A Nifty Nailpolish Haul


Hi Guys,

It has been a real long time since I did and posted a nailpolish haul, I am sure getting back in to the swing of things and enjoying blogging like there's no tomorrow :-)

Here's what I got on a BOGO sale at Trekpleister (try pronounce that, Nod-Dutchies!)


From left to right:
Catrice: 66 Blue And A Half Men
Catrice: 55 Get The Blues
NYC Crystal Couture: Blue Majesty
NYC Crystal Couture: NY Princess
Maybeline Color Show Acid Wash: 247 Ripped Tide
Maybeline Color Show Acid Wash: 248 Bleached Blue
Rimmel Velvet Matte: Purple Opulence
Rimmel Velvet Matte: Velvet Touch

Swatches in same order 


And on the nails 1 coat of Velvet Matte in Purple Opulence
1 coat of Catrice Get The Blues
Seche Vite



I really love the teal/purple shift of Get The Blues

I got all these beauties for 16,49 euro

Love,
Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment