Saturday, March 1, 2014

EOTD Cranberry

Hi Guys,

Today an all Inglot look, I used several red/plum pearl eyeshadows and really liked it!
I smoked the lower lashline more than I usually do for a more 'strong' effect
On the waterline a Kiko pencil in a dark red/plum tone
I filled my eybrows with the darkest purple from the Wet 'n Wild Lust palette








Mugshot
Catrice BB Cream
Makeup Studio Golden Fortune blush
Pink lipgloss from Bourjois



And now, as I write this, it is Saturday, so yay for the weekend!
Tomorrow I will be attending a filmfestival at Amsterdam where I will be seeing the premiere of five (!) arthousefilms, so I will be at the cinema form 10.30 until 23.00 :-)
I took the Monday of to recover and hopefully my cold will be completely vanished by then!

I wish you all a great day/ weekend!

Hugz,
Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment