Monday, April 8, 2013

Update and EOTD



Hi guys!

It has been a bit quiet here, i'm sorry!
My job is quite demanding at the moment and I love it!
But also I have been working out like crazy since 6 weeks, which takes a lot of
my free time :-) (and a lot of excess bagage, if you catch my drift lol)

I also spent quite some time watching all Game of Thrones episodes (love-love-love)

I have been in a little makeup rut lately, as in 'simple and neutral, quick and easy'.

But last weekend I did a fun look, if I may say so myself.

So I will be showing you some pics of my colorful look with Inglot shadows in a moment.

Slowly I am getting back in the swing of things, so I will try to post more often.

I ordered some brushes from Zoeva and those inspired my to be a little more creative..

So here goes












I did makeup in March, but I will make one big post of those looks!

Hope you are all doing great!

Hugz!




2 comments:

  1. So bright and fun! I haven't done anything this bright in a while. I'll need to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur EOTDs. Purple seems to be a favourite with u : ) I am still building my e/s collection I bought inglot P 446 but i find it too dark pls. suggest some other purple from inglot to pair with it for a brighter look.

    ReplyDelete