Sunday, January 6, 2013

EOTD Purple Pink New Years Party

Hi Guys,

On January 4th I had a New Years party from work.
I went all out with my makeup and a purple wig
I love how this came out, and wished I could wear makeup like this every day :-)

You get heavy pic spam!!

I used my UDPP and NYX JP in Milk as a base
I used Dollipop and Tako from Sugarpill and several
purples from Inglot
The glitter are Eyelights from Glamour Doll Eyes in Hollywood (silver) and Rave (purple)
I used my Essence Liquid Ink for the liner
I defined and colored by brows with Inglot Gel liner in 73

This is pre lashes



And here are the lashes, cheapass ones from Ebay with pink strass jewels on them










And here are the full face pics
I used foundation, shaper, highlight and again Dollipop for blush
My lips are defined with a pink lip pencil from NYX and I dabbed some pink gloss
(again from NYX) over them



DUCKFACE!!!



I had a blast!

Hugz



2 comments:

  1. Oh kijk nu toch eens ! Je ziet er prachtig uit!!!
    Denk dat het de 1ste keer is dat ik je falsies zie dragen.
    Fantastische look lieverd ! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah dank je, dat is lief!n Het waren wel nare falsies (valse falsies dus) van die keiharde ebay dingen die gewoon niet wilde buigen... veel Duo doet wonderen haha, maar het was super leuk om te doen!

    ReplyDelete