Sunday, April 15, 2012

EOTD Good Girls Wear Purple

Hi All!

Sorry I have been MIA the last weeks!
I had a stomach flu, a room makeover (holler if you wanna see pics of that, think library meets Star Trek meets old audio equipment :-)
I also went to Artis Zoo in Amsterdam with Linda this weekend and I will
show you some pics of cute animals ;-) in a coming post

Further on I am expecting lots of goodies, Detrivore's Graveyard collection and the Vaccine, Ectoplasma and Lurid LE set, 
some China Glaze polishes including some Hunger Games, Magnetix and Prismatics
And I just ordered some new (NEW!!) Fyrinnae colors
So, there's lots of good things to come

But I also did use makeup and here's some..

I got the Sleek Good Girls palette simply because I want to own all Sleek palettes around
(still missing the Sparkle one, but I don't know if I want that one lol)
I used some MUFE 92 with it and
Essence Gel Eyeliner in Berlin Rocks













Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend
Tell me how you have been

Hugz

3 comments:

  1. Another really pretty colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma kijk nu toch , deze staat je zooo mooi ! Heel flatterend bij jouw huidje trouwens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Love love love this one! Gorgeous! I don't have the sparkle palette as well but don't really know how much I would use it thought! Oh well, time will tell ;)
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete