Sunday, April 29, 2012

EOTD Ectoplasmatic Vaccine

Hi All!

Last week I received my order from Detrivore, I ordered the
Vaccine, Ectorplasma and Lurid LE set.

Base: UDDP
Lid: Makeup Studio's Two Way Gel
Innerlid: Detrivore's Vaccine
Outerlid: Detrivore's Ectoplasma
Crease: Inglot's M334
Outer V and lower lashline: Detrivore's Omen
Browbone: Wet 'n Wild's Brulee
Liner: NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Purple
Mascara: NYC Big Bold Mascara

ps what do you think of the used products list, better, too detailed?







I am awaiting Detrivore's Graveyard collection, all mattes
I am real excited to try these :-)

Hugz



4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I've really been enjoying your colourful looks lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like used products lists like this. You get to check if oyu own any of the products and stuff. And gorgeous look too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weer super kleurrijk , zo leuk !!! *x*

    ReplyDelete