Friday, March 2, 2012

EOTD It Ain't Easy Being Green

Hi All

Last Saturday I went to the movies with my sis in law and here's what I was wearing
Several greens from Inglot and for a liner the
Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel in 86









Any idea what movie inspired this look?

Hint 1


Hint 2


Yes, we went to see The Muppets and I really really loved every minute of it!!
Happiest movie I have seen in some time :-)

It's time to get things started for the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetional
This is what we call the Muppetshow!!!!!!

Green Hugz



5 comments:

  1. I think green looks so fantabulous with your gorgeous brown peepers. I'd love to go see that movie, sounds like a lot of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the Muppets !! Ik hoop de film zelf ook snel te kunnen zien , ik was als kind (en ja nu nog ... ) verzot op De Muppets !! Ik blijf erbij ... groen staat je fantastisch meis X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lisanne, aaah thanks Lisanne, and yes go see it, you feel good for days afterwards, promise!
    @Olivia, dan moet je hem zeker zien, echt een topfilm!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lid colour is beautiful. Love you in green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE green smokey eyes, and this smokey eye is especially great with your eye colour :)

    ReplyDelete