Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Retail Therapy Works Miracles aka Haul

Hi All!

Yesterday I suffered from severe post menstrual syndrome lol
So Mr. Morgaine took me out to diner and I stopped at the
Kruidvat (drugstore) to do some retail therapy
Luckily for me there was a very nice discount so I got
7 goodies from Catrice and Essence for a modest € 13,55 ($19)

Wanna see wanna see?
I'm gonna show you anyway :-)


I got my first Gel eyeliner ever from Catrice in black
2 Essence eyeliners
2 Eyeshadows from Catrice
Catrice nailpolish
and a pencilsharpener from Essence


Here's the gel liner, I tried it with an eyeliner brush and I like it,
need to practice with it, but for €3,99 I'm impressed


The eyeliners are both very good!
The one above (Black Mania Carbon) has a kinda plastic point thingy, no brush but I works neat
The liquid eyeliner is amazing, a short brush and the liner is, when dried, completely matte, awesome!
This could be a Holy Grail product for me...
When you season (lol) so does the skin on your eyelids, and applying eyeliner
can be a real pain, this one works awesome.
And ladies, these eyeliners are about €2.... need I say more?

Left: I'm A Coal Girl (matte dark brown)
Right: The Captain Of The Black Pearl (deep black with silver glitter)

Both great pigmented shadows at a very budget proof price €2,79


My cute green pencil sharpener (also for the NYX Jumbo's)

And I saved the best for last.....


Catrice's I Wear My Sunglasses At Night
Holy moly!! Black with pink/purple/green glitter!!!!

More pics for your viewing pleasure



This beauty costs €2,49 and I think y'all can predict my next mani... <3

Do you like my retail therapy goods?

Hugz







No comments:

Post a Comment