Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Purgatory and New Lippies

Hi Guys,

The star of today's show is Fyrinnae's Purgatory, a stunning dark red eyeshadow
In the crease I used a light orange from the Sleek Paraguaya palette
Deep crease and lower lashline Bewitch (UD Theodora palette)
Outer V West (UD Theodora palette)
ELF Eyeshadow Transformer the Red/Pink color in the tearduct and on the browbone
Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Hightlighter pen on waterline
Chanel Inimitable mascara





Inglot AMC Cream Foundation in LW100
Catrice Blush in Apropos Apricot



That night my friends Linda and Stefanie came over, we did a joined order at Makeup Revolution
and had to play around with our new goodies

I got the Colour Chaos palette
Day to Midnight palette
I <3 Passion Palette
Ultra Blush and Contour palette in Sugar and Spice
Highlighter in Peach Lights
I <3 Makeup Eye Primer in Stay don't Stray

If you want to see swatches, google, because lots of bloggers swatched these goodies and way better than I ever will be able :-)

I also got two Velvet Lip Lacquers

Here's Keep Lying for You

And yes, that's my makeup after 16 hours of wear :-)


And here's Depravity
The flash doesn't do this color justice, but I have to be a little more brave to wear it lol
But I sure love them both!


Hugz,
Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment