Saturday, September 27, 2014

Colour Chaos

Hi Guys,

Being a great fan of the Electric palette from Urban Decay I had to order the Colour Chaos palette from Makeup Revolution, just to see if it was a cheap ass dupe.
My friend Linda did some side to side swatches and the colors sure look similar, some colors from UD seem to have more depth.

The pigmentation of the Colour Chaos palette is quite good, I find I have to work them a little harder and the purple (Urban) color didn't perform as well as the UD one.
They blend fine and the colors are great.
I used some Sugarpill Poison Plum to deepen the outer V

So, is this palette as good as the real thing?
In my humble opinion it is not, but for 7,19 Euro it is a total steal and a good alternative if you don't want to blow your bank account for the UD one.

But judge for yourself!




Naked face and naked hair :-)



Hugz,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment