Friday, September 5, 2014

Bits and Bobs

Hi Guys,

A sort of random post :-)

Sometimes a looks works out, but the closeups are not that good....


The blending on the eyelid didn't go as planned


And my heavy winged eyeliner looked great from this distance but not so from close up...



And here's my new skin regime...

Mr. Morgaine gifted me the cute green Clarisonic Mia 2 and from my b-day money I bought some new (and absurdly expensive) skincare from Philosophy


Here's the regime:
Morning and evening: Purity
Every other day morning or evening: Micordelivery
Morning: Time in a Bottle serum and Hope in a jar for dry skin
Evening: Full of promise eyecream (sample) and Hope in a jar night

Okay, it costed me an arm and a leg, but I must say, my skin likes it a lot
I am using this skincare for 3 weeks and I hardly had any breakouts from the Clari

And here's my cute Clari....<3


Of course I am open to suggestions for other great facewashes or exfoliators to use with my Clari

And a look with Urban Decay's Smoked palette and some very pretty Kiko colour schock in Rhythmic Blue as a eyeliner



Love,
Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment