Sunday, November 3, 2013

EOTD Sleek V2 Darks Ultra Matte

Hi Guys,

Today I look I really loved!
I used one (!) palette, Sleek V2 Darks Ultra Matte
I forgot how good it is..
In crease: Dune and Flesh
Browbone and tearduct: Pillowtalk
Deep crease and lower lashline: Villan
Outer V and outer lower lashline: Ink
Lid: Highness
Eyeliner and waterline: Inglot's AMC Matte Eyeliner in 83
Mascara is Inglot Colorplay mascara in Purple

I decided to indulge my self in two new Sleek palettes which I will be ordering next week,
I am several palettes behind, but I really want the I-Candy and the Vintage Romantic palettes,
they both look soooo good!









Hugz,
Diana


2 comments:

  1. Mooi ! Heeft zo een warme gloed met al deze tinten . Very fall-y ! Ben fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee meis, ja het is een goed palette van Sleek, ze snappen het helemaal!

    ReplyDelete