Thursday, February 7, 2013

NOTD Lush Lacquer's Shred Me Silly

Hi Guys,

It has been ages since I did a nailpolish post, but I did get 8 polishes from China Glaze's Cirque
du Soleil collection for Christmas and I ordered some awesome polishes from the Indie company

Last year I orderd several mini's but I loved the Halloween colors so much
that I had to place an order.
They did have a nice sale around Christmas, so I went overboard and ordered 
10 polishes :-) (including 2 Halloween polishes)

The first one I am going to show you and which I have been wearing for the
last two weeks is Shred Me Silly
It's a glitter polish with tiny white and black glitter and shards of bold and
bright colored glitter
I love matte glitter on the nails so this was a no brainer!

As a base I used a Magnetic Holo nailpolish in Shimmering Silver
I used 2 coats of Shred Me Silly and
2 coats of Seche Vite

And look: Instant Fun Nails!







This was number 1, 9 to go :-)

Check them out, last week they put a lot of new polishes in their Etsy store.
Shipping is reasonable and quick and the girls are lovely and creative.
Sure wasn't the last polish I ordered from them :-)

Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment