Sunday, February 3, 2013

EOTD Blitz 'n Chaos

Hi Guys,

Chaos from the Vice palette is really starting to grow on me, I love this vibrant blue,
even if I have to work a little more with it :-)

I used Venus for the browbone and tearduct
Naked 2 in the uppercrease
Desperation in the crease
Crave in the outer V
Blitz and Chaos on the lid and lower lashline
and to blend those 2 together I used Kiko Eyeshadow in 108 Pearly Golden Green
On the waterline Urban Decay Glide On pencil in Perversion
Essence Liquid Ink in Black as liner
Max Factor Masterpiece High Definition in Rich Black











Hugz

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Je zou zo zeggen dat blitz en chaos bij jou favorieten van het pallet zijn , LOL ! maar ik begrijp je volkomen ;-) ze zijn dan ook prachtig. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green and blue together! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete