Wednesday, May 2, 2012

EOTD Queensday á la Sugarpill

Hi All!

April 30th was Queensday here in the Netherlands, which means a day off and
a huge free market in the park behind my house, I love Queensday! :-)

As you all will know the colors of the Dutch flag are red-white-blue
Orange is the color of our royal family and their last name "van Oranje"

So naturellement those were the colors I was going for!
I also did a Q-day mani, I will post that one as well.

Base: UDPP
Uppercrease: Sugarpill's Flamepoint
Crease: Sugarpill's Love +
Lid, tearduct and browbone: Sugarpill's Tako
Liner: NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue






And yes: Royalty Rocks!!


At the free market I scored 3 fantasy novels, as good as new for 6 Euros!

Hugz!

4 comments:

  1. SUPER ! echt een leuke look :) En ik vind de laatste foto echt wel SCHITTEREND , haha X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The liner is fantastic! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look. Love Sugarpill! That bright blue liner is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete