Friday, May 18, 2012

EOTD Hearse For A Funeral

Hi All!

How is that for a blogpost title? Gloomy or what?
Don't worry, I am not looking forward to the grave (or Urn) but I received this
awesome Graveyard Collection from Detrivore and I am very taken with it

The Graveyard collection consists of 20 (!) Mattes (mattes, people!!) in all
neutral, for every occasion wearable colors.

I tried about half of them by now and I am impressed with their smoothness and
pigmentation. They blended great and were very easy to work with.
And you need so little these colors will last untill my dying day (pun intended)
And I love, love, love the names!

Oh and for the record, I bought these myself :-)

Base: TFSI
Lid: Embalm
Uppercrease: Autopsy
Crease: Exhumation
Outer v: Funeral
Browbone and tearduct: Hearse
Liner: Inglot's Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel in 83 (Dark blue)
Mascara: NYC Big Bold Mascara













Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment