Sunday, November 27, 2011

Swatcharoo Hi-Fi Pure Energy Collection

Hi All!

Recently I ordered 2 collections from Hi-Fi Cosmetics
Here the swatches from the Pure Energy collection

I am not going to review this collection, just do the swatches
Basically, I love  all the shadows from Veronica
The samples (which I ordered) are very generous and affordable

Swatches over Make Up Studio's Two Way Gel


Prodigy-Chemical-Weapon of Choice-M.I.A.


Prodigy-Chemical-Weapon of Choice-M.I.A.


Fable-Death Watch-Achroma


Fable-Death Watch-Achroma


Galactic Melt-Alias-Digital Betty


Galctic Melt-Alias-Digital Betty

I'm not the best swatcher in the world, but I hope these were
at least a little useful

Thanks for looking!

Hugz

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh wat mooie kleurtjes :D XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. super leuke kleuren, ik heb ze nog steeds niet gebruikt. mijn lege potjes zijn bij mijn ouders aangekomen ipv hier in Amsterdam (Ebay pakt steeds het oude adres en ik vergeet nog wel eens op te letten). Misschien toch maar met de kwast in het zakje want Chemical, Fable, Achroma en Galctic zien er geweldig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Olivia, ja vrolijk he!!!
    @Lin zeker weten, maar vrijdag heb ik wel een paar potjes voor je hoor hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first set of swatches is my favourite, especially Prodigy! It helps that Prodigy also has an awesome name ;]

    ReplyDelete