Sunday, September 25, 2011

Haul: Makeup Studio Moon Dust

Hi All!

This weekend I visited Beauty Dimensions in Utrecht
I got me some goodies!
Beside some nailpolishes I also purchased 5 Moon Dust shadows from Makeup Studio
These are baked and you get the best color payoff when you apply them wet or
on a sticky base
I fell in love with them instantly

Wanna see?




 Purple Eclipse


Radiant Opal


Green Galaxy


Bright Sky


Volcano


Swatches!!




Can't wait to experiment with these beauties!
Do you have any tips for baked shadows?
Let me know in the comments :-)

Hugz




5 comments:

  1. DROOOOOOOOOOL. I love that these appear to have black bases but they swatch so vibrantly! I totally need these in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Silhouette haha drool indeed, this was a pure lust buy! You have to work them for a good result, but I thought it was worth it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh die zien er zo leuk uit! Lijkt op Too Faced oogschaduws die ik heb, die zien er ook zo uit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Linda Jaaha dat klopt, ze deden me daar ook al aan denken!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic experience of learning after reading your blog. I would like to share an important information that experience. Thank you

    Best Salon and Spa in Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete