Thursday, March 10, 2011

NOTD You Crack Me Up!

Hi All!

Yup, I jumped on the Crackle bandwagon!!
Yesterday I received my 6 Crackle Glazes and ofcourse
I had to try Faultline the second I unwrapped it lol

I was already wearing CG Peace On Earth

Here's how it looks with Fault Line
The shimmer of the two polishes is simular
and I love it!
Ofcourse I read the description of the polish AFTER I did my nails
so I used too much polish
But I still love the outcome



I think I am gonna to discover all my polishes all over again..
I want to try all the Poolside Neons under black, I want to create
Easteregg nails
with yellow and the white crackle,
I want to try black polish with the hot pink crackle,
 the list goes on and on..

In case I wasn't clear.... I <3 China Glaze Crackle Glaze!!

Do you have these? Lemming them? Any suggestions for killer combos?
Let me know!

Hugz

2 comments:

  1. The purple over gold is really nice! Since the purple crackle is shimmery, it would look good over other shimmers. Maybe a nice red?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh good idea *writes down it note book*
    I love red and purple together! xox

    ReplyDelete