Saturday, January 8, 2011

EOTD NY Party

Hi All!

Yay, it's weekend!
Yesterday I had a NY Party from work, so I sort of dolled up
The outfit pics didn't work out, but I wore faux leather pants,
my Rezurex girlie shirt, a black bandjacket and my black leather Converse Allstars

It took too long to get my fake lashes right
so I just did the eyes and slapped on some lipgloss

I used Glamour Doll Eyes Eye Lights in Hollywood,
which is a holographic silver glitter..loved it!

Regular base, eyepencil and mascara
Wet n Wild's silver and light brown from the Night Elf palette
Sugarpill's Midori and Bulletproof
Fyrinnae's Winter, Again in tearduct
GDE Eyelight in Hollywood on Pixie Epoxy
Makeup Studio eyeliner in black
Some cheapass lashes from Ebay (it took me two pairs to get it right argh)

Here goes





Different lighting





And some fullface


The PE worked amazingly with the glitter, I had no fall out, it stayed put
where I placed it, awesome!!!

Have a great weekend y'all!

Hugz


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look as always :)
    Have a great weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Post more full-face pics more often? :D

    You have made me want to wear false lashes. :o

    ReplyDelete