Wednesday, November 24, 2010

EOTD Faerie Glamour with Lust & Pride

Hi All!

Wednesday already, times does fly...
Yesterday I received my Fyrrinnae order and I am affraid
I've created another addiction.
I ordered 13 sample sizes in jar and I got a free sample as well!
I also ordered the Pixie Epoxy.
All the colours I ordered are in one word amazing.
The site stated ca. 22 business days, but I ordered on October 31st and
my order was shipped on November 11th, it took 12 days to arrive at my doorstep.
And boy, was it worth the wait!

I booked myself some playtime this coming weekend but today I HAD to wear one of
the colours and I chose Faerie Glamour.
It's an Arcane Magic shade, meaning the colour changes depending
how the light hits it.
This has a violet base with an aqua shimmer that changes to a bright pink.

I combined it with some purple and blues from the Wet N Wild Lust and Pride
palettes, usual base (enhanced with Pixie Epoxy, we need to get to know each other better)
and my Catrice mascara.

Here goes...




Apologies for the tiny pics, I used another camerasetting and resized my pics too small :-(


Fearie Glamour with flash

And without


Do you have experience with Fyrrinnae, any colours I MUST have?
Tips for the Pixie Epoxy?

I know I will be ordering from them soon.....lol

Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment