Monday, October 4, 2010

EOTD Infectious Undead & Animal Talk

Hi All!

Here's what I wore today
Regular base, mascara (which sucks I see now, spiders!!!!), eyeliner and eyepencil
GDE Jailhouse Jumpsuit, Infectious, Undead and Satan's Sheets



And because it's October 4th a pic of our dogs who are no longer with us.
Teddy and Brandy our Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
They both reached the respectable age of 14 years.
I still feel very lucky I shared my life with these two and though it's been 2 years
since our last 'child' died, I still miss them.


Hug your pet for me today!!

Hugz





3 comments:

  1. love this look :)your liner is perfect :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah wat een super leuke hondjes, die foto ook!
    Mooie oogschaduw, daar komt echt veel kleur vanaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Liloo Thank you so much :-))

    @Xibalba Lief he, ze waren zooo leuk! Ja, de oogschaduw is echt top! de oranje is zo mooi, echt pompoenoranje, erg verliefd op haha

    ReplyDelete