Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EOTD Infectious Poison Plum

Hi All!

I got inspired by Xibalba's Wild Flower look
so I wanted to use orange and purple.

I used regular base, eyepencil and mascara
GDE's Infectious, Wet n Wild's Lust palette and
Sugarpill's Poisonplum

And I swatched some minerals of GDE, Shiro and High Voltage
Swatches are dry over NYX jumbopencil in Milk
And with flash

If you see something you like, let me know I'll look the colour up.
These are mostly Glamour Doll Eyes.

Hugz



2 comments:

  1. Wat leuk! Ik vind die van jou ook erg mooi geworden, goede kleuren combi he :D Ik was weer geinspireerd door Scrangie.com
    Die bovenste rij swatches vind ik erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe dank je wel! Ach en zo inspireert iedereen elkaar!!
    Ik zal van het weekend de kleuren erbij zoeken en hier posten :-)

    ReplyDelete