Wednesday, October 20, 2010

EOTD 88 Shades of Grey & NOTD Lunar Eclipse

Hi All!

Ugh it's cold and wet here in the Netherlands and
I really need to adjust!
It's still so very very dark when I get out of bed at 06.30 lol
Well, I was in a mood for grey smokeys again (Mr. Morgaine's favourite).

Regular base, mascara and eyepencil
I curled my lashes btw and I think (wishfully) it makes a difference heehee
I used my 88 palette

See that little red dot under my brow?
I found out that my new Tweezerman is kinda sharp ouch
Early bloodspilling is not a good start of your day, trust me on that



zzzzzz lol
early bird having fun catches the worm!!

I just changed my mani to Orly's Lunar Eclipse from
the Cosmic FX collection.
3 coats of LE and 1 coat of Seche Vite

I just received my shippingmail from Transdesign, I ordered
9 polishes of the Tis The Season collection, I <3 those greens.

Warm Hugz


No comments:

Post a Comment