Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Postman is always more than welcome...

I have a very nice and sweet postman.
We are on a first name basis lol

Anyhow, today I found a really anticipated parcel on my doormat..
My TD order with the Awakening collection of China Glaze.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Yep I am still a four-year old sometimes..

I got some more China Glaze and I am gonna bore you with pictures too
Zombie Zest, Ick A Body, Mummy May I *hops around the room*

Devotion and Harmony
Great for stamping

Bogey and Foxy
From the stunning Vintage Vixen collection

Lemon Fizz and Iron Cross (great name btw)

China Glaze always amazes me with their awesome and original colors
I can't think of a better way to spend my remaining b-day money

See anything you like?

Hugz

1 comment:

  1. Toffe bestelling! Mijn mandje bij TD staat ook al klaar, maar ik mag eigenlijk niet bestellen. Sparen enzo... al zo veel nagellak... Maar ik wil nog steeds! haha.

    ReplyDelete