Saturday, August 21, 2010

EOTD and NOTD

Today I celebrated 3 birthdays, my brother in law, my sister in law and myself
all became a year older in July/August. Due to holidays we came together this Saturday.
I got spoiled with B-day money, lol

This is what I wore today..


I had some difficulties with my eyeliner lol, in order to even both eyes out, the line became thicker as planned. but I kind of liked the rockabilly feel to it...

I used
Hema eyeshadow base
NYX jumbopencil in Milk
GDE Jailhouse Jumpsuit
GDE Oddity
Sugarpill Flamepoint, Poison Plum and Bulletproof
GDE Angel Wings for browbone
DA eyeliner in black
Max Factor Masterpiece mascara in black

On my nails I am wearing Orly's It's Not Rocket Science
with Seche Vite
*Yep, that's eyeliner on my middlefinger, sexy huh?*

It looks awesome with GDE's Oddity!!
Well it looks awesome anyway..
Great color, I'll be Konading it tomorrow.

Hugz

6 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd!
    Ik vind je oogschaduwcombi erg leuk. Tof orly lakje, ik wil ook nog wel wat van die collectie bestellen, vooral de groene vind ik gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dank je wel!
    Leuk dat je me volgt, jaahaa de Orly's zijn errug gaaf en ik hou van groen hehe....
    Jouw blog roept herinneringen bj me op, heb mijn man leren kennen op het Siouxsie concert in Vredenburg in 1988.... :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sweetie, sometimes the best things happen by accident lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man ik ben jaloers! Ik heb haar nog wel solo gezien, maar dat lijkt me niet zo tof als 'toen'. Ik kom uit 1988 :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha... jaja wrijf het maar in....
    Moet wel zeggen dat het niet zo'n best concert was. Problemen met geluid en daar kon ze toen niet zo charmant mee omgaan....
    Maar wel mijn man er aan overgehouden ;-))

    ReplyDelete